1. Baxter KJ. Structural airway abnormalities contribute to dysphagia in children with esophageal atresia and tracheoesophageal fistula. J Pediatr Surg. 2018 Jan 31.
2. Vilanova-Sanchez A. Are Senna based laxatives safe when used as long term treatment for constipation in children? J Pediatr Surg. 2018 Jan 31.
3. Ehrmann DE. Toward standardization of care: The feeding readiness assessment after congenital cardiac surgery. Congenit Heart Dis. 2018 Jan;
4. Nonoyama ML. Healthcare utilization and costs of home mechanical ventilation. Thorax. 2018 Jan 26.
5. Honaker S. Unexplained Practice Variation in Primary Care Providers’ Concern for Pediatric Obstructive Sleep Apnea. Acad Pediatr. 2018 Jan 29.
6. Bonouvrié LA. How to assess goals in intrathecal baclofen therapy. Dev Med Child Neurol. 2018 Jan 22
7. Liew PY, Intrathecal baclofen therapy in children: an analysis of individualized goals. Dev Med Child Neurol. 2018 Jan 19.
8. Russell CJ. Length of Stay and Hospital Revisit After Bacterial Tracheostomy-Associated Respiratory Tract Infection Hospitalizations. Hosp Pediatr. 2018 Jan 16.
9. Henderson CM. Bringing Social Context Into the Conversation About Pediatric Long-term Ventilation. Hosp Pediatr. 2018 Jan 11.
10. Gallagher K, . Blenderized Enteral Nutrition Diet Study: Feasibility, Clinical, and Microbiome Outcomes of Providing Blenderized Feeds Through a Gastric Tube in a Medically Complex Pediatric Population. JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 2018 Jan 16
11. Pala A. Value of whole-body low-dose computed tomography in patients with ventriculoperitoneal shunts: a retrospective study. J Neurosurg. 2018 Jan 5
12. Russell CJ, Risk factors for hospitalizations due to bacterial respiratory tract infections after tracheotomy. Pediatr Pulmonol. 2018 Jan 4.
13. Berdah L, Stenotrophomonas maltophilia: A marker of lung disease severity. Pediatric Pulmonol. 2018 Jan 4.
14. Shellshear D. Emergency Point-of-Care Ultrasound Identification of Pediatric Ventriculoperitoneal Shunt Malfunctions. Pediatr Emerg Care. 2018 Jan;
15. Gaither TW. Risk Factors for the Development of Bladder and Bowel Dysfunction. Pediatrics. 2018 Jan