1. Dan B. Sleep as therapy in neurodevelopmental disorders. Dev Med Child Neurol.
2. Shibuya S, . Safety and efficacy of noncardiac surgical procedures in the management of patients with
trisomy 13: A single institution-based detailed clinical observation. Am J Med
Genet A. 2018 May
3. Mastropietro CW. Mortality in Children With Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
Undergoing Tracheostomy. Ann Thorac Surg. 2018 May
4. Nayak G Nasogastric Tube Syndrome: A Diagnostic
Dilemma. J Bronchology Interv Pulmonol. 2018 May 16. PubMed PMID: 29771772.
5. Giambra BK. Identification of hospitalized
tracheostomy and ventilator dependent patients in administrative data. Pediatr
Pulmonol. 2018 May 15. PMID: 29766676.
6. McKeon M. A
standardized, closed-loop system for monitoring pediatric tracheostomy-related
adverse events. Laryngoscope. 2018 May 14. PubMed PMID: 29756290.
7. Berry JG.
Associations of Coexisting Conditions with Healthcare Spending for Children with
Cerebral Palsy. J Pediatr. 2018 May 8. PMID: 29752173.
8. Liu Y. J Pediatr. Transition Home Plus Program Reduces Medicaid Spending and Health Care Use for High-Risk Infants Admitted to the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit for 5 or More Days. 2018 May 21.
9. Shumskiy I. Well-Child Visits of Medicaid-Insured Children with Medical Complexity. J Pediatr. 2018 May 8. PMID: 29752175
10. Penagini F. Resting energy expenditure in children with cerebral palsy: Accuracy of available prediction formulae and development of a population-specific formula. Clin Nutr ESPEN. 2018 Jun PMID: 29779817
11. Fraser LK. Children with life-limiting conditions in paediatric intensive care units: a national cohort, data linkage study. Archives of Disease in Childhood 2018
12. Spierson H. Trisomy 18: palliative surgical intervention Archives of Disease in Childhood
13 Sachdev A. Batten’s disease presenting as visual loss in twins. Archives of Disease in Childhood. 25 May 2018
14. Wirrell EC. Impact of
Prior Authorization of Antiepileptic Drugs in Children With Epilepsy. Pediatr
Neurol. 2018 Apr 3.
15. Libyan S. Medical Cannabis for Pediatric Moderate to Severe Complex Motor
Disorders. J Child Neurol. PMID: 29766748.
16. Park EY, Kim EJ. Effect of the frequency of therapy on the performance of
activities of daily living in children with cerebral palsy. J Phys Ther Sci. 2018
May. PMCID: PMC5940478.
17. Gupta P, Rettiganti M. Success of a Patient- and Family-Centered Pediatric
Specialty Care Model for Management of Chronic Respiratory Failure. Pediatr Crit
Care Med. 2018 May. PMID:29727419.
18. Vadeboncoeur, C. Benefits of Early Referral to Pediatric Palliative Care for a Child With a Rare Disease. Pediatrics May 2018. PubMed PMID: 29720536.
19. Hill CM. Home oximetry to screen for obstructive sleep apnoea in Down syndrome Archives of Disease in Childhood. 14 May 2018
20. Prout AJ. Children with Chronic Disease Bear the Highest Burden of Pediatric Sepsis. The Journal of Pediatrics
21. Kopek, IJN. Adherence to Polyethylene Glycol Treatment in Children with Functional Constipation Is Associated with Parental Illness Perceptions, Satisfaction with Treatment, and Perceived Treatment
The Journal of Pediatrics
22. Heo, JH. Increased Fracture Risk with Furosemide Use in Children with Congenital Heart Disease
The Journal of Pediatrics
23. Hsu, WC. 24-Hour Ambulatory Blood Pressure after Adenotonsillectomy in Childhood Sleep Apnea
The Journal of Pediatrics
24. Aboudi, D.Sildenafil and Retinopathy of Prematurity in Preterm Infants with Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia. The Journal of Pediatrics
25. Stevenson RD. Body mass index and obesity in children with cerebral palsy. Dev
Med Child Neurol. 2018 May 8. PMID: 29740808.
26. Existing baclofen pumps and ventricular shunts following scoliosis correction:
a preliminary study. J Neurosurg Pediatr. 2018 May 4. PMID: 29726795.
27. Royal NK. Primary Care and Home Visiting Utilization Patterns among At-Risk Infants
The Journal of Pediatrics May 3, 2018
28. Abdelgadir IS, Gordon MA, Akobeng AK. Melatonin for the management of sleep problems in children with neurodevelopmental disorders: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Archives of Disease in Childhood. 02 May 2018.
29. O’Neil J.
School Bus Transportation of Children With Special Health Care Needs. Pediatrics.
2018 Apr 30. PMID: 29712763.
30. Sigurdardottir S. Intellectual disability in cerebral palsy: a multifaceted
epidemiology. Dev Med Child Neurol. 2018 Apr 29. PMID: 29707768.
31. Arthur KC. Quality of Care for Children with Medical Complexity: an
Analysis of Continuity of Care as a Potential Quality Indicator. Acad Pediatr.
2018 Apr 25. PMID: 29704650.
32. Dipasquale V. Standard Polymeric Formula Tube
Feeding in Neurologically Impaired Children: A Five-Year Retrospective Study.
Nutrients. 2018 May 28 PMID:
33.Romano C. Gastrointestinal and
nutritional issues in children with neurological disability. Dev Med Child
Neurol. 2018 May 27. PMID: 29806137.
34. Van Der Veldt N. Intrathecal baclofen in
metachromatic leukodystrophy. Dev Med Child Neurol. 2018 May 27. PMID: 29806077.
35. Takahashi Y.
Comparison of biliary atresia with and without intracranial hemorrhage. J Pediatr
Surg. 2018 May 1. PMID: 29793754.
36. Lemke, M. Perceptions of Health Care Transition Care Coordination in Patients With Chronic Illness. Pedaitrics May 2018
37. Fuentes MM. Unmet Rehabilitation Needs After Hospitalization for Traumatic Brain Injury. Pediatrics May 2018.
38. Foster CS. Uropathogens and Pyuria in Children With Neurogenic Bladders. Pediatrics May 2018
BOLD= articles I would appreciate reviews submitted.