1. Markham, JL. Length of Stay and Cost of Pediatric Readmissions; pediatrics; april 2018
2. Hensley; Poverty, Transportation Access, and Medication Nonadherence; pediatrics; april 2018
3. Hill, DL; Changes in Parental Hopes for Seriously Ill Children; pediatrics; april 2018
4. Miyanji, F. Assessing the Risk-Benefit Ratio of Scoliosis Surgery in Cerebral Palsy: Surgery is Worth It. J. Bone Joint Surg Am. 2018. April 4
5. Berry KM. Evidence-Based Management of In-Toeing in Children. Cain Pediatr (Phila). 2018 Apr 1
6. Doyle LW. Are Neurodevelopmental Outcomes of Infants Born Extremely Preterm Improving Over Time? Pediatrics. 2018 Apr 17.
7. Adams-Chapman I. Follow-Up Study of the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Neonatal Research Network. Neurodevelopmental Impairment Among Extremely Preterm Infants in the Neonatal Research Network. Pediatrics. 2018 Apr 17.
8. Lemke M. Perceptions of Health Care Transition Care Coordination in Patients With Chronic Illness. Pediatrics.
2018 Apr 12
9. Mürner-Lavanchy IM. Caffeine for Apnea of Prematurity (CAP) Trial Group. Neurobehavioral Outcomes 11 Years After Neonatal Caffeine Therapy for Apnea of Prematurity. Pediatrics. 2018 Apr 11.
11. Aumar M. Influence of Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy on Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease in Children. J Pediatr. 2018 Apr 11.
12. Kosinski B Physicians’ attitudes when faced with life-threatening events in children with severe neurological disabilities. Dev Neurorehabil. 2018 Apr 12
13. Rennick JE. A Pilot Randomized Controlled Trial of an Intervention to Promote Psychological Well-Being in Critically Ill Children: Soothing Through Touch, Reading, and Music. Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2018 Apr 13.
14. Reid SM. Intellectual disability in cerebral palsy: a population-based retrospective study. Dev Med Child Neurol. 2018 Apr 18.
15. Tschirren L. The Eating and Drinking Ability Classification System: concurrent validity and reliability in children with cerebral palsy. Dev Med Child Neurol. 2018 Apr 15.
16. Steinlin M. Improved survival after paediatric stroke – but at what price? Dev Med Child Neurol. 2018 Apr 14
17. Bouchard M. Treatment of hallux deformities in adolescents with cerebral palsy. Dev Med Child Neurol. 2018 Apr 14.
18. Sintusek P. Value of Serum Zinc in Diagnosing and Assessing Severity of Liver Disease in Children with Wilson Disease. J Pediatric Gastroenterol Nutr. 2018 Apr 17.
19. Forster CS. Uropathogens and Pyuria in Children With Neurogenic Bladders. Pediatrics. 2018 Apr 4.
20. Keles MN. Effects of inspiratory muscle training in children with cerebral palsy: a randomized controlled trial. Braz J Phys Ther. 2018 Apr 4
21. Gough M. Spasticity in children with cerebral palsy: what are we treating? Dev Med Child Neurol. 2018 Apr 6
22. Ellison S, Philpott H. A New Paradigm in the Treatment of Eosinophilic Esophagitis: Proton Pump Inhibitors Are Safe, Aim for “Deep Remission”. J Pediatric Gastroenterol Nutr. 2018 Apr 3
23. Backman E, Karlsson AK, Sjögreen L. Gastrostomy Tube Feeding in Children With Developmental or Acquired Disorders: A Longitudinal Comparison on Healthcare Provision and Eating Outcomes 4 Years After Gastrostomy. Nutr Clin Pract. 2018 Mar 30
24. Blank ML, Parkin L, Zeng J, Barson D. Proton Pump Inhibitors and Infant Pneumonia/Other Lower Respiratory Tract Infections: National Nested Case-control Study. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2018 Mar 29.
25. Diamanti A. Chapter 5.2.3. Parenteral Nutrition and Home Parenteral Nutrition Changed the Face of Pediatric Gastroenterology. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2018 Apr;6
26. Mitre E, Susi A, Kropp LE, Schwartz DJ, Gorman GH, Nylund CM. Association Between Use of Acid-Suppressive Medications and Antibiotics During Infancy and Allergic Diseases in Early Childhood. JAMA Pediatr. 2018 Apr 2
27. Hensley C. Poverty, Transportation Access, and Medication Nonadherence. Pediatrics. 2018 Apr
28. Allen NM, Ewer A, Nakou V, Konstantoulaki E, Wraige E, Gowda V, Jungbluth H. Unusual Presentations of Dystrophinopathies in Childhood. Pediatrics. 2018 Apr
29. Pediatrics supplement “Transitions in the Life Course of Autism and Other Developmental Disabilities” http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/141/Supplement_4
30. Alan Chin. Copper Deficiency Anemia and Neutropenia Due to Ketogenic Diet. Pediatrics April 2018.
31. Mary E. Fallat. Interpretation of Do Not Attempt Resuscitation Orders for Children Requiring Anesthesia and Surgery, Pediatrics, April 2018.
32. Cristina Canova. Risk of Fractures in Youths with Celiac Disease—A Population-Based Study. The Journal of Pediatrics April 19, 2018
33. Heather Campbell. Autonomic Dysfunction in Neonates with Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Undergoing Therapeutic Hypothermia Impairs Physiological Responses to Routine Care Events , Journal of Pediatrics April 2018
34. Satyan Lakshminrusimha. Pulmonary Hypertension Associated with Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy—Antecedent Characteristics and Comorbidities, Journal of Pediatrics April 2018
35. Reuter CM. A New Approach to Rare Diseases of Children: The Undiagnosed Diseases Network. Journal of Pediatrics April 2018
36. Monika Lemke. perceptions of Health Care Transition Care Coordination in Patients With Chronic Illness. pediatrics. april 2018
37. Harrison Lindsay Odgers. Research priority setting in childhood chronic disease: a systematic review. Archives of Disease in Childhood april 2018.
39. MacGeorge CA. Constipation-Related Emergency Department Use, and Associated Office Visits and Payments among Commercially
Insured Children. Acad Pediatr. 2018 Apr 16
40. Jasani B. Effectiveness and safety of nasal mask versus binasal prongs for providing continuous positive airway pressure in
preterm infants-A systematic review and meta-analysis. Pediatr Pulmonol. 2018 Apr 23
41. David, JG. “A Guide to Gutsy Living”: Patient-Driven Development of a Pediatric Ostomy Toolkit. Pediatrics Apr 2018
BOLD= article of interest to me