1. Langer CS. Evolving Federal and State Health Care Policy: Toward a More Integrated and Comprehensive
Care-Delivery System for Children With Medical Complexity. Pediatrics. 2018 Mar.
2. Feudtner C. Ethical Framework for Risk Stratification and Mitigation Programs for Children With Medical Complexity.
Pediatrics. 2018 Mar.
3. Perkins J. Protecting Rights of Children With Medical Complexity
in an Era of Spending Reduction. Pediatrics. 2018 Mar
4. Lozano P. Supporting Self-Management in Children and Adolescents
With Complex Chronic Conditions. Pediatrics. 2018 Mar
5. Kuo DZ. Care Coordination for Children With Medical Complexity: Whose Care Is It, Anyway? Pediatrics. 2018 Mar.
6. Pordes E. Models of Care Delivery for Children
With Medical Complexity. Pediatrics. 2018 Mar
7. Cohen E. Status Complexicus? The
Emergence of Pediatric Complex Care. Pediatrics. 2018 Mar
8. Allshouse C. Families of Children With Medical
Complexity: A View From the Front Lines. Pediatrics. 2018 Mar
9. Vajro P. The Health Care Transition of Youth With Liver Disease
into the Adult Health System: Position Paper from ESPGHAN and EASL. J Pediatr
Gastroenterol Nutr. 2018 Mar 22.
10. Gasior A. Surgical management of functional constipation: An
intermediate report of a new approach using a laparoscopic sigmoid resection
combined with malone appendicostomy. J Pediatr Surg. 2018 Mar 7.
11. Spittle AJ. Motor Impairment Trends in Extremely Preterm Children: 1991-2005.
Pediatrics. 2018 Mar 22
12. Erklauer J. Outcomes in Children Treated with Pentobarbital Infusion for Refractory and
Super-Refractory Status Epilepticus. Neurocrit Care. 2018 Mar 26.
13. Terrill PI. A graphical method for
comparing nocturnal oxygen saturation profiles in individuals and populations:
Application to healthy infants and preterm neonates. Pediatr Pulmonol. 2018 Mar
14. Fonash A. The Role of the Medical Social Worker in a Pediatric Aero-Digestive
Program. Curr Probl Pediatr Adolesc Health Care. 2018 Mar 19.
15. Criss CN. Asymptomatic
congenital lung malformations: Is nonoperative management a viable alternative? J
Pediatr Surg. 2018 Mar 5
16. Khetani MA.
Determinants of change in home participation among critically ill children. Dev
Med Child Neurol. 2018 Mar 25.
17. Buxton K. Balancing the benefits of intrathecal baclofen pump surgery with
potential postoperative complications. Dev Med Child Neurol. 2018 Mar 25.
18. Wright I. Paediatric convulsive status epilepticus, epilepsy, and behavioural
outcomes. Dev Med Child Neurol. 2018 Apr
19: Chambers HG. Selective percutaneous muscle lengthening in cerebral palsy: when
there is little or no evidence. Dev Med Child Neurol. 2018 Apr
20: Auvin S. A common language of seizures and epilepsies: International League
Against Epilepsy 2017 classifications. Dev Med Child Neurol. 2018 Apr
21: Davids J. The Gait Outcomes Assessment List (GOAL): a new tool to assess
cerebral palsy. Dev Med Child Neurol. 2018 Mar 25.
22: Thomason P. The Gait
Outcomes Assessment List (GOAL): validation of a new assessment of gait function
for children with cerebral palsy. Dev Med Child Neurol. 2018 Mar 24.
23. Anaby D. Towards a new generation of participation-based interventions for
adolescents with disabilities: the impact of the environment and the need for
individual-based designs. Dev Med Child Neurol. 2018 Mar 24.
24. Ryan JM. The risk, burden, and
management of non-communicable diseases in cerebral palsy: a scoping review. Dev
Med Child Neurol. 2018 Mar 24.
25: Lam SK. Readmission
and complications within 30 days after intrathecal baclofen pump placement. Dev
Med Child Neurol. 2018 Mar 23.
26: Autti-Rämö I. Have we done enough for people with fetal alcohol spectrum
disorders? Dev Med Child Neurol. 2018 Mar 22.
27: Auvin S. Prediction of responders to ketogenic diet based on syndrome and
etiology: identification of a new target population? Dev Med Child Neurol. 2018
28: Marceniuk G. Economic evaluations of interventions for people with cerebral
palsy: implications for future research. Dev Med Child Neurol. 2018 Mar 22.
29: Kamath BM. Systematic Review: the
Epidemiology, Natural History and Burden of Alagille Syndrome. J Pediatr
Gastroenterol Nutr. 2018 Mar 14.
30: Korppi M. Hypertonic saline in viral wheezing. Pediatr Pulmonol. 2018 Mar 13.
31. Brogan TV. Variability in Antibiotic Use
Across PICUs. Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2018 Mar 10.
32. Parast L. Validation of New Care Coordination
Quality Measures for Children with Medical Complexity. Acad Pediatr. 2018 Mar 14
33. Pars H. Effects of 3 Different Methods of Care on the Peristomal
Skin Integrity of Children with Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy Tubes: A
Prospective Randomized Controlled Trial. Adv Skin Wound Care. 2018
34. Hicks KE. An Algorithm for Airway Management in Patients With Pierre
Robin Sequence. J Craniofac Surg. 2018 Mar 16.
35. Ralston SL, Schroeder AR. Medical Overuse in Pediatric End-of-Life Care-Reply.
JAMA Pediatr. 2018 Mar 12.
36: Jichlinski A. Medical Overuse in Pediatric End-of-Life Care. JAMA Pediatr.
2018 Mar 12.
37: Ballantyne M. A whole new world: a qualitative investigation of parents’ experiences in
transitioning their preterm child with cerebral palsy to
developmental/rehabilitation services. Dev Neurorehabil. 2018 Mar 12:1-11
38. Kirkham HS. Outcome evaluation of a pharmacy-based therapy management program for
patients with cystic fibrosis. Pediatr Pulmonol. 2018 Mar 7.
39. October TW. Is All Suffering Equal or Is It Time to Address Existential
Suffering? Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2018 Mar
40. Maddux AB, Bennett TD. Mortality After Pediatric Critical Illness: Made It
Home, Still Vulnerable. Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2018 Mar
41. Kaufman J, Reichert K. “What Is Measured Gets Improved” (or If You Cannot
Measure It, You Cannot Improve It). Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2018
42. Duran I. Diagnostic performance of
body mass index to identify excess body fat in children with cerebral palsy. Dev
Med Child Neurol. 2018 Mar 7.
43. Ikomi C. Hypothyroidism and
Iodine Deficiency in Children on Chronic Parenteral Nutrition. Pediatrics. 2018
44. Amirnovin R. Analysis of a
Pediatric Home Mechanical Ventilator Population. Respir Care. 2018 Mar 6.
45. Chatwin M. Airway clearance techniques in neuromuscular disorders: A state of the
art review. Respir Med. 2018 Mar