Raw* list of articles published in February 2018 related to pediatric complex care.
2. Salehi P. Rectal Picking Masquerading as Inflammatory Bowel Disease in Prader-Willi Syndrome. J Pediatric Gastroenterol Nutr. 2018 Feb 21.
3. Chavez LJ. Benefits of Medical Home Care Reaching Beyond Chronically Ill Teens: Exploring Parent Health-Related Quality of Life. Acad Pediatr. 2018 Feb 22.
5. Antoon JW. Etiology and Resource Use of Fever of Unknown Origin in Hospitalized Children. Hosp Pediatr. 2018 Feb 27.
6. Copper TC. Emergency Information Forms for Children With Medical Complexity: A Qualitative Study. Pediatr Emerg Care. 2018 Feb 28.
7. Levas MN. Youth Victims of Violence Report Worse Quality of Life Than Youth With Chronic Diseases. Pediatr Emerg Care. 2018 Feb 28
8. Marr M. Friendly Faces: Characteristics of Children and Adolescents With Repeat Visits to a Specialized Child Psychiatric Emergency Program. Pediatr Emerg Care. 2018 Feb 12.
9. Barata IA. Characteristics of Pediatric Patient Transferred From Hospital-Based General Emergency Departments to Acute-Care Facilities: An Analysis of the Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project Nationwide Emergency Department Sample. Pediatr Emerg Care. 2018 Feb 5.
10. Deutz U. Impact of Hippotherapy on Gross Motor Function and Quality of Life in Children with Bilateral Cerebral Palsy: A Randomized Open-Label Crossover Study. Neuropediatrics. 2018 Feb 27.
11. Gupta S. Predicting the need for home gavage or g-tube feeds in asphyxiated neonates treated with therapeutic hypothermia. J Perinatol. 2018 Feb 27.
12. Kuo DZ. Health-care spending and utilization for children discharged from a neonatal intensive care unit. J Perinatol. 2018 Feb 15.
13. Villaluz MM. The ketogenic diet is effective for refractory epilepsy associated with acquired structural epileptic encephalopathy. Dev Med Child Neurol. 2018 Feb 16
14. Carr LJ. Management of tone in children and young people with cerebral palsy. What is the evidence? Dev Med Child Neurol. 2018 Feb 8.
15. Persiani P. The treatment of femoral fractures in children with cerebral palsy. Clin Ter. 2018 Jan-Feb;
16. Krom H. Prevalence and side effects of pediatric home tube feeding. Clin Nutr. 2018 Feb 14.
17. Stutz M. Associations Between Pediatric Palliative Care Consultation and End-of-Life Preparation at an Academic Medical Center: A Retrospective EHR Analysis. Hosp Pediatr. 2018 Feb 7.
18. Boesch RP. Structure and Functions of Pediatric Aerodigestive Programs: A Consensus Statement. Pediatrics. 2018 Feb 7.
19. Takano C. Frequent isolation of extended-spectrum beta-lactamase-producing bacteria from fecal samples of individuals with severe motor and intellectual disabilities. J Infect Chemother. 2018 Feb 2.
21. Thomas H. Replacing gastrostomy tubes with collapsible bumpers in pediatric patients: Is it safe to “cut” the tube and allow the bumper to pass enterally? J Pediatr Surg. 2018 Feb 8
22. Li C. Malone appendicostomy versus cecostomy tube insertion for children with intractable constipation: A systematic review and meta-analysis. J Pediatr Surg. 2018 Feb 7.
23. Simon TD. Development and Validation of the Pediatric Medical Complexity Algorithm (PMCA) Version 3.0. Acad Pediatr. 2018 Feb 26.
25. Saquetto MB. Addition of an educational programme for primary caregivers to rehabilitation improves self-care and mobility in children with cerebral palsy: a randomized controlled trial. Clin Rehabil. 2018 Feb